盐雾试验箱IEC60529 盐雾试验机 盐雾试验箱IEC60529盐雾试验机满足IEC60529等相关标准，设备通过从安装在摆动半弧的喷嘴使水束喷水在样品上。
Spray Tester 6100A/6100B
Friborg spray test equipment is designed according to the IEC 60529 Fig.4 - standard for IP-classifications. The equipment sprays water on samples with water beams coming from nozzles mounted on oscillating half arcs (tubes).
The spray test equipment consists of a mechanical frame work
1. Drive of arc is electrical with digital PLC setting of angles ± 60 deg. and ± 180 deg. (± 170) or the customers own angel of choice, e.g. ± 90 deg.
2. Two stands hold the arcs in the position during oscillation. One stand is for the electrical drive of the cylinder and the other stand is used for holding the tube.
3. The stands are held together with telescopic tubes so that you can fix and link the stands together before testing
4. Arc has special nozzles with adjustable direction for water beams channel diameter 0,40 mm
Turn table is circular with a diameter of 900 mm or other. The rotation speed is 1 rotation/minute. The drive is a three phase motor with gears. Electrical supply to the motor is a converter with variable frequency
5. Arcs available: radii 1600-1400-1200-1000-800-600-400-200 mm-aluminium
6. The fixing device for the arcs also includes a counter weight
arrangement so the arm holding the weights generates a counter
torque to balance the rotation of arcs during operation
7. Model 6100A, radii up to 1000 mm
8. Model 6100B, radii over 1000 mm
Optional - Spray Tester Rotation Table - Model 6100RT (up to 200kg)
Turn table is arranged on a hydraulic lift on wheels so the samplecd can raised up to 700 mm